Measurement of plant vegetation using UAV
*We recommend two vegetation measurements before feedings of the plants (crops) i.e. one in early stage of vegetation before feeding and one in correctional feeding in advanced growth stage.
- Define zones (fields) for surveying;
- The measurement is executed using Buteo drone bundled with NIR/RGB multispectral camera;
- Result of the measurement provides visual georeferenced information on the different zones of crop vegetation. The digital data is presented in the following format extensions: GeoTIFF and KMZ;
- Execution of variable rate application (VRA) prescription maps for feeding including (nitrogen fertilization) based on agronomist’s fertilization recommendation;
- Results of the remote sensing can also be used for:
- Estimate the quantity of the fertilizer to be applied in the surveyed zones;
- GIS analyses. Field data measurements can be compared such as vegetation measurement (NDVI), multispectral soil analysis, chemical results from leaf samples, yield measurements and others.