Export variable rate application (VRA) prescription map for seeding
- Define zones (fields) for surveying;
- Data linked with the field history is required such as:
- Results from previous surveys;
- Results from agronomist’s experiments in selection of proper hybrids depending on the different fields, their soil types and availability of irrigation system.
- GIS analyses. Field data measurements can be compared such as vegetation measurement (NDVI), multispectral soil analysis, chemical results from leaf samples, yield measurements and others;
- Creation of variable rate application (VRA) prescription maps for planting based on agronomist’s planting recommendation. Clients are sent an email with the ready-to-use variable rate application (VRA) map exported for the specific navigation display and machine inventory. Optionally, a USB flash memory, preloaded with the VRA map, can be supplied for direct plug-and-play use.