Leaf sampling and chemical analysis
- Define field areas to be sampled;
- Selection of appropriate sampling method according to the topographic features of the field, the soil differences and the crops grown. / Terrain data is taken from a 3D model and spectral analysis of the soil made with Dronе/;
- The laboratory chemical analysis provides information on the following 12 indicators along with their crop-specific reference values:
H/ Nitrogen (ppm)
Ca/ Calcium (ppm)
- Chemical analysis results are used for:
- Annual farm management plan;
- Selection of fertilizer with appropriate composition and percentage of active substances;
- Estimation of fertilizer application rate in the different sampled zones;
- Execution of variable rate application (VRA) prescription maps for fertilization.
- GIS analyses. Field data measurements can be compared such as vegetation measurement (NDVI), chemical results from leaf samples, yield measurements and others.