Data analysis with GIS
- Define zones /fields/ for surveying;
- Data from field measurements are compared such as vegetation measurement (NDVI), multispectral soil analysis, chemical results from leaf samples, yield measurement and others;
- Additionally, data from weather stations (such as temperature and rain drop quantity) is used to compare the different data for the specific field;
- Analyses can be used for:
- Planning the crop rotation;
- Selection of crops and hybrids;
- Optimization of the agricultural operations and reduction of farm expenses.