Inspection of agricultural operations
- Define zones (fields) for inspection;
- The measurement is executed using BUTEO drone bundled with NIR multispectral camera;
- Result of the survey is georeferenced raster data showing the different zones of crop vigor in the field. The digital data is presented in the following format extensions: GeoTIFF and KMZ;
- Results of the survey can also be used for:
- Check the overall status of the crop health within the field;
- Check whether the agricultural operations are performed properly;
- Detect rewetting or drying zones of soil.
- Evaluate damage within the field caused by natural disasters (after torrents, strong winds and others.)
- GIS analyses. Field data measurements can be compared such as vegetation measurement (NDVI), multispectral soil analysis, chemical results from leaf samples, yield measurements and others.